Monday, September 20, 2010

Another Week....

Well, I lived through last week! I am putting my mind in a positive place, I am even contemplating meditating. Anything to make this a great week!

I am hoping that I get the Suburban back today, after we get her out of the impound she will be parked in a secret location away from the neighbor. On the bright side, we haven't had any cops in front of the house since Friday, so we are gaining here....

Tomorrow we find out about the house. If we get the house, I will be a happy woman and all the heck that we have been through this last week will be worth it. There is quite a story behind the house that if we get it I will share, and even though I know that I am horrible about taking pictures...I will make every attempt to get some on here!

Besides the truck, we had a pretty uneventful weekend. I love going to the later services at Church. It is awesome to have just one morning without the rat race of trying to rush 7 kids out of the house. I am much more relaxed when I get there! I was a little worried about Edwin though, he had migraines yesterday....but I never even got called back! So, he did fine. And there was only one injury...Tobey got bopped in the nose and had a bloody nose...but he survived just fine. I have decided that on the rare days that we have no injuries in the house, I should probably get on my knees and thank God for them! Maybe I will have more of them, if I am more thankful...It's worth a try!!!!

Well, it's a short one today because we have to run all over South Bend! So, if we are successful in getting the Green Monster back home, you will be the first to know!

1 comment:

  1. If you want me to go out to the new house with you and take pictures let me know! I can't wait to see it! I think I am just as excited as you are!

    ReplyDelete