Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Tooth Fairy, Part 2

Alison who wasn't feeling well kept moving all over the house last night making the job very tough for the tooth fairy! So here is my husbands genius idea that he did while he was supposed to be working.

Alison's e-mail...complete with Tooth Fairy account!

Dear Alison,

Hello my dear! I have seen that you have lost yet another tooth! Look under the keyboard....That's right the Tooth Fairy has gone green!!!!! But can you believe that I had to spell MY name differently? My name is " The Tooth Fairy". But for the email address I had to spell it "The Tooth Fairee"!!!! Can you believe that !? When I get a hold of that Roger Adams in Montana (He took my spelling for his email address)....

Anyway, you are growing up into such a lovely young lady and soon you won't be seeing me anymore as you are almost out of baby teeth. Take care of your choppers!!!

Love,
The Tooth Fairy

PS. Be nice to your siblings, they love you!!!!

2 comments:

  1. One time when KiKi last a tooth Ed thought I put the money under her pillow and I thought he did. Needless to say... We had to tell her that so many kids had lost their teeth that day that the tooth fairy was going to have to come that night instead.

    ReplyDelete