Thursday, August 12, 2010

I am awake now!!!!

Edwin last night decided that sleep is totally unnecessary....I disagree...but anyway he was up until about 12:30 shooting me with a cell phone charger and asking me if I had any quarters, I am not sure if that is technically a stick up....atleast I know that they can't charge him as an adult.

Tobey woke up at 4:15 this morning and I know this for a fact because I looked at the clock and said " Tobey it is 4:15....go to SLEEP!". Like Tobey really cares if I sleep....

Eddie comes into the house at 7:30 and for some reason he is always loud coming home....and at this point....I give up, I am awake!

I start the day by checking Facebook (I am sure that shocks you) and up in the right hand corner I see a message. So, I figure that it is either someone from Church or one of those thread messages from asking what color my bra is, and I click on it.....and there it was a message from Cody Lundin!!!!

I can hardly believe my eyes....am I dreaming? I know that can't be because my family seems to not like it when I am sleeping...but there it was, as real as could be! I ran into the bedroom and yelled to Eddie who had just nodded off. I am sure that he thought Tobey had a seizure or something with the way I was carrying on. I screamed I got a message from Cody!!! And he had a message for me to tell you......

Eddie actually jumped out of bed and came to read the message. Now, when I did the blog about being lost at the mall, Eddie read it and made a snide comment about Cody Lundin, not knowing that I was going to send the blog to Cody. I think Eddie jumped put of bed because he wanted to make sure that this man who could probably crush him like a toothpick wasn't going to visit South Bend anytime soon!

So here is some of the message from Mr. Cody Lundin!

Tell your hubby that I hunt too, mostly anglo city dwelling males...and that raw meat sucks with sub par fire making skills!

He is funny, yet intelligent...too much!

So I am officially awake now, that has made my day...and I will be tuning in to Discovery tomorrow night and watch Cody Lundin be his hippy, barefoot, awesome self!

1 comment:

  1. How cool is that?!?!?!?! I am totally sure that made your lack of sleep bearable!

    ReplyDelete