Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Now you know....

There has been a lot of buzz around our home because Alison lost a tooth while munching on a carrot. So, as with any kids they automatically wonder what the tooth fairy will bring them.

Emily Frances came down and asked me several questions about the tooth fairy and I did my best to explain while trying to make sure that it is the same story I told Lena at that age so as to not have any confusion.

An hour later Tobey came down and in need of a diaper change I asked Emily to hand me a diaper. As soon as she seen why I needed the diaper quickly, she looked right at me and said " Oh look the Butt Fairy was here!". So, there you have it folks there is now a butt fairy....I wonder if it was born from a baby's first laugh. OR....well I will leave it to your imagination!

3 comments:

  1. I mixed up the tooth fairy's name when my youngest lost her first tooth. So each child had their own fairy! I could remember each name because my girls would write their fairy a note!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhh!!!!!! I don't handle tooth issues very well! I know that sooner or later teeth will start falling out of my children and I don't know what I will do about that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tooth fairy part is kinda fun...and as long as they don't come out by some freak thing like a bike accident or something....it's all cool. The hard part is that we carry no cash so we have to scramble around at the last minute! Also, set a certain amount and never change it or else there will be issues! haha

    ReplyDelete