Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The Hubby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday, i was browsing some of my past blogs and I came to the shocking realization that I haven't really done a blog on my husband. This is a little embarrassing because I have had a blog since January and I have been married to him for 14 years....So, here it is a blog on my hubby, hopefully he will still want to be married to me after this!
  • Eddie is super talented at music and can play several instruments pretty well!
  • He is the oldest of 4 children and was the first in his family to ever graduate high school.
  • He has an insane sense of humor, in fact when people tell me that I am funny I usually will say "No, Eddie is the funny one"
  • Eddie's legal name is Edwin James Holstein III, and the numbers 1 & 2 are still alive. Things get confusing...there was also an Edwina at one time!
  • He has worked for Steel Warehouse for just over 2 years and is quickly working his way up in the company.
  • He is rarely EVER serious, like even at funerals I have to tone him down some...
  • If I am in the room I have to censor his Facebook comments...you all are welcome!
  • The proudest moment of his life was when he delivered Melody Summer, I have never seen him happier!
  • He ENJOYS running out of gas every week!
  • He likes watching commercials as much as the show!
  • He makes homemade bread and pies, and is better at those than I will ever be!
  • One of his favorite movies is "You've got Mail". Sorry I outed you honey!
  • He could eat Pizza every day!
  • He is the fun parent, he wrestles and tickles all day long!
  • He likes to shop, I am so lucky!
  • It was his idea to start going back to Church when we moved to South Bend, I am so thankful he talked me into it!
  • He thinks that Dave Canterbury is better than Cody Lundin, I still keep him around though!
  • He can sleep through anything...
  • He wants to get a tattoo.
  • He finds Megan Mullaley hot, you know that annoying chick that played Karen on Will and Grace....
  • He currently has more Facebook friends than me, I will catch up!
  • His favorite time of year is Fall, and he LOVES all the holidays!
  • He has been the love of my life for over 15 years, and I honestly couldn't see myself having an insane amount of kids with anyone else!

So, now you know a little bit about Eddie, have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh I LOVE this blog post!!! I so have to do this for my hubby!!! FABULOUS!

    Mine is NEVER serious either and would also indulge in daily pizza. HAHAHA They are VERY similar!!! Why am I not surprised though??? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am telling you Heather, it is getting eerie....

    ReplyDelete