Wednesday, January 5, 2011

What to blog, what to blog.....

This is my third attempt this morning of blogging. I am not sure what to write about today...So I guess I will just write a little bit of everything.

Lena and Alison started at their new school today. They were a little nervous but I know that they will do fine. They did enjoy not having to go to school yesterday, but I worked the heck out of them!

Olivia turns 8 this week, which just doesn't seem right. She is growing too quickly. She wants a dollhouse for her birthday this year.

Eddie is on day 5 of giving up pop, he still has a headache. And may I add driving me a little nuts. I also feel guilty pouring myself a glass in front of him. But not guilty enough to give it up!

Edwin got himself ready today. He looked at himself in the mirror and told himself that he looks amazing! He did, but he also forgot to wear underwear again....

Tobey is giving us lots of language this week and I am loving every minute of it!

And Melody and Emily are so happy that the big kids are back in school. That is the only chance they have of getting control of the TV.....

All is going well at the new house. The kids are settled and Tobey has decided it is OK to sleep here, but I can tell you that it was a long 2 weeks. We have made a real attempt at eating dinner together every night and that has been nice.

So that is all today....I have tons to do and about 15 phone calls to make...talk to you later!

1 comment:

  1. Get Ed some Excedrin! The pain won't last long, about 5 more days!

    You will have to let us all know how the girls did today with the new school.

    I am so happy that Tobey is coming out of his "shell"! Amazing what a change a house can make!

    ReplyDelete