Friday, March 26, 2010

Yea!!!!!!

Well, we are probably not moving now! Huge relief! Our landlord is going to do everything in his power to make the house lead free for our family! It is already feeling like home again. So now I am going to do a blog that doesn't not talk about that pesky metal.

The kids are getting so excited about Easter, I am still not sure how we are going to do an Easter Egg hunt, hopefully the bunny can figure that out. I have no idea.... Tobey is home from school today because he cut his finger and after the ER trip, we are all tired and I don't want to be stressed worrying about him re injuring at school. He is driving me crazy right now, so that may have not been my brightest decision, I blame it on no sleep.

So now that there is less stress in the house I am making all our plans for Easter weekend. On Friday we are going to take the kids to the farmer's market in Elkhart, which I love. We are then going to watch The Passion of the Christ movie with Lena, she has never seen it I think she is ready for it now. The littler kids are going to watch Prince of Egypt in Alison's room. And then on Saturday I am going shopping with Lorrinda and out to lunch which means I get a break!!! Saturday afternoon we are going out to visit family and decorate graves, I know the latter sounds depressing but you still have to do it. And then on Sunday we are going to Church with the girls all in matching pink polka dot dresses and the boys in cardigans and newsboys. Somehow we need to decorate eggs, have a hunt, assemble baskets, clean carpets and start painting too, so if we don't sleep.....we can get it all done! Eddie has 5 days off so I think we have a chance of achieving the impossible.

We had to have a talk with the kids last night about compassion last night, I don't think they get it sometimes, not sure if any kids do. But when Tobey got hurt, I was asked what we were having for dinner..."Pizza" what kind? " I will get cheese Ed" Can I go on the computer? "Well, let's make sure Tobey's finger is still attached first" Have you seen my backpack? " It is where you left it, I don't use a backpack anymore". So as you can see this topic needed some attention. Oh by the way this all was within a minute and a half of Tobey getting hurt. Eddie being the great husband he is brought home chocolate for me, I know this man loves me! So just in case the talk didn't work, they are grounded for the weekend from the computer. Edwin will be catatonic by Sunday.

Ed and I are going to watch The Blind Side tonight. The commercial alone makes me tear up so it should be good. Here is a funny thing about me, I don't like football really (except I watch Notre Dame, it's just cool that we live so close) but I LOVE football movies...Radio, Rudy,We Are Marshall, Friday Night Lights... go figure. Now my husband LOVES anything football, much to my dismay. I told him that if he wanted me to keep watching the games with him, that he would have to watch Steel Magnolias, he hasn't asked me since. Just a little trick for all the football widows.

Well that is all for today, the Tobey is home and well I have been on for 10 minutes. Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment