Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Oh no.......

The Tobey Jude had to stay home today, so my schedule is off, maybe I am Autistic. The boy is not feeling great, just a little off his game. I work like a mad woman when he is at school so I can be with him every minute he is at home. He is taking a nap right now so I steam mopped the dining room, loaded a dishwasher, started dinner and played with Emily and Melody, all the time praying that he sleeps for 1 more hour. I honestly don't know what I will do this summer!

The Suburban is acting up and needs to go in the shop on Friday, it just keeps acting like it is wanting to stall out. My theory is fuel filters, Ed's is injectors, believe it or not I am usually the one who is correct on car maintenance and I have never changed a tire. I also have this useless skill of being able to name off make and models of cars at a glance. As I said useless skill.

Buc Buc needs to go to the vet. He is the great cat that we have had forever. When the kids are sick he sleeps with that kid, when I was in labor with Melody he stayed up all night with me, he is simply a family member. Not a kid, a family member, there is a difference. Anyway, he is getting very thin and throwing up every night. I have a feeling that it will be bad news, but here is hoping.

Edwin has a new thing, he is a robot now. He has to be adjusted and charged up. I think that it is a Wall-e thing. I was told to never even bother figuring out where an Autistic got something, you will lose your mind. It is making things interesting around here because as you know they were getting boring. haha By the way I am using this to my advantage, when he acts up I adjust him and make him go charge up. He then sits in the corner and calms down. I am liking this phase.

Ed only works 48 hours this week, so I am really looking forward to him being home this weekend. We were planning on going out of town but it is simply not in the cards, maybe in 2 weeks. I am going out to dinner Friday with a friend from Church named CJ, she has been great, she has 2 children with special needs. It is great to hang out with somebody who gets it. I have been blessed to meet so many of these priceless friends at our Church. There is no sympathy, just love and acceptance. They are also great at telling me about resources that are out there. Down the road I would love to start up a support group for all these parents to get together so we can share all that info.

Well that is all for today, I have a bazillion other things to do before the son rises! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment