Thursday, March 4, 2010

It Got Better....

So, yesterday was not looking to good, but it turned out ok. Tobey finally settled down at 11pm last night and The rest of them was asleep by 8. I have 2 bruises from Tobey but I will live, just thankful that he took it out on me instead of the other kids, and he has a Dr. appointment tomorrow....will talk to the Dr. then about what we can do.

The car fixed itself, made a crazy noise and then revved itself up....terrifying! And now works great, defiantly blocked up. Praise the Lord it is working!

Ed is at work now and we he comes home tonight, HE IS HOME...3 days! I miss him so much and ready to have him here again!

Emily cut her foot last night and told me that "I spilled my guts in Ali's room" I thought she had gotten sick, but no that is just her way of saying she got cut. A little odd, and now I am wondering where she got that from.

Decided not to have a new recipe tonight and make Edwin food. Macaroni and cheese and chicken nuggets, in other words foods that Autistics should not have , but maybe he will grace us with his presence at the dinner table tonight. Time will tell.

Lena is obsessed with the Jonas Brothers, the other day my back went out and I was stuck watching them, I could not move, I had no choice! Now I can't believe that I am putting this in print...it was not bad. I compare it The Monkee's which I probably misspelled but it was a great show. I personally was a Micky Dolenz fan not Davy (never got that one). Of all the things that Lena watches I can approve of this one. Speaking of Lena she will be 13 in 20 days, and I am not sure if I am up to the teenage years. The tantrums and attitudes, WOW! I will live! I am taking her on Saturday to get our hair done together so maybe we will bond or something like that.

Well that is really all for today, I hope that the sun is shining as much in your world as it is in mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment