Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I should be fired!!!!!

I have fallen behind on my blogging duties....I am ashamed! I should be tarred and feathered.

Sure, I have my excuses....the kids have been fighting colds, trying to pack, had our Precious Stones party, Halloween and just the everyday things of having a large family with a generous sprinkling of Autism.

We are sooo ready for the move. We have stalked out the house and keep wanting to tell the current family to get the heck out of our house! I am so excited about being on the South Side of South Bend again! Tons more than I thought I would be. Our lives are on the South Side....our Church (that has a vision for the South Side), Eddie's job, our friends (which are our family) and the Target that I used to work at (which I have friends at). Eddie's favorite pizza place and his favorite Subway are within walking distance of the new house, so he will be a happy man!

Eddie is officially in the mood for Christmas. We are already listening to the music and wanting to watch those traditional movies. The kids have made their lists and I am busy trying to find inexpensive activities for us to enjoy. I put on a layaway at Kmart, and we are going to try and simplify the family (extended) lists.

Olivia is home today with a cold and sore throat had a discussion with me about Politics this morning. She explained to me who she would vote for and then we had a talk about what she would do to make the country better. I love the minds of children. She thinks that the grocery store should just give away food and we need to stop tearing down buildings so that the homeless could live there. She also thinks that health care should be free, I think that she said that because she knows how we struggle with the boys' expenses. I hope Olivia runs for President some day, I hope that she never loses sight of what is wrong in the world. A large part of me doesn't want her to lose that innocence of her believing that she CAN change the world. So here is to Olivia Grace for President! Or a Teacher, Vet, or stay-at home Mom! Whatever her heart desires, as long as it's legal!

So that is all today! I hope that you have a great one! See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment