Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Precious Stones

This Saturday for our Precious Stones meeting we are having Kate Sullivan come to speak to our group! I LOVE this teacher! Her energy and love for "her" kids is infectious. And anytime that I am feeling sorry for myself I try to think of all the people I know because of Autism and Kate is always at the top of the list.

I believe that she is going to speak about how important it is to have a relationship with you teacher and the horrors of IEP meetings, and she will do this with her amazing personality and humor.

Tobey Jude will be extremely excited to see his second favorite person in the world (I am first, haha) so I will have to take some pictures of them together. She can get more language out of him than I can....I wonder what her secret is? I think she bribes him with pretzels!

Well, there is not much else going on today. See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Can I come? We love Kate. At one time my Katie had Kate working with her and a Katie. It was to funny. I miss you. Call me.

    ReplyDelete