Saturday, November 6, 2010

Lunch date with Olivia Grace

Today Miss Olivia got some time to enjoy being a single child. After picking her up from a fun night at Buffy's, we dropped off everybody else and went out....just the 2 of us.

We dined at the finest establishment ( Subway) where Olivia immensely enjoyed picking out her own sandwich, and then we sat and ate together. No rushing and I let her pick out all the conversations. We then did some dream shopping and played at the arcade and then stuffed doughnuts down our throats as quick as we could!!!

For less than $10 I made this little girl super happy and I got to enjoy one on one time with her without being rushed around like crazy!

When you are the parent of a large family it is so hard to concentrate on just one of them and get to know them as well as you would like. I am so blessed that I have 7 unique kids with 7 unique personalities.

Well, sorry it is so short today....I have to make dinner because my husband goes into a vegetative state when I am not home "nagging" him, and then it is movie night with the kids! So, have a good one!

1 comment: