Thursday, November 18, 2010

His Cody Lundin....

I am hopelessly in love with my husband! But I also love Cody Lundin, and my husband being the understanding man he is puts up with me drooling over the TV screen when Cody graces the Discovery Channel with his presence.

But 2 days ago while looking for a show On Demand, we came across a show called (and let me apologize now) The Bitchin Kitchen. It goes without saying that based on the title that my children will not EVER watch this show....but I believe that it may be the funniest cooking show out there (not that is much of a competition). Anyway within 2 minutes of this little blond Italian chick came on the screen, Eddie was hooked! Now, the girl can cook I will give her that. And, her humor is insane....but Eddie went to far when he asked me to dye my hair and redo the kitchen! I guess as far as I went when I started calling him Cody and hid all of his shoes.

Since every picture I can find of her has unseemly language and I don't want to offend anyone, here is a link to her website so you can see who my husband is in love with.
http://bitchinlifestyle.tv/ (even the link? Really?)
again, I apologize......do I need to confess even though I am not Catholic?

Melody and Emily have been fighting like cats and dogs all day today....I think they are around each other too much. We should probably work on separating them more, easier said then done.

I don't know if this is true about small families but it seems like when we get one kid taken care of (Olivia) then something else takes it's spot. It is such a hard thing to balance all of their needs. Don't get me wrong I LOVE having a large family, but it is extremely hard to keep everybody happy at the same time. In fact maybe it's impossible...I haven't seen it yet!

Well, I hope to get on her tomorrow....but I make no promises. I have tons to do and my husband is working impossible hours so we can afford to move....so I will see you soon! Have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment