Wednesday, April 28, 2010

That was rough......

Last night we went to Church and taped our life story for the I Am Second series at our Church, it is not easy to say on tape every horrible thing that you have experienced in your life. It is hard to relive things that you wish could just disappear from your mind.

On the flip side though, it is amazing to see the changes in our life in just 2 years. It blows my mind that because God is in our life, first in our life.... we are living the life that we want. I am also relieved that we got it all out there, I am in hopes that our story will give other people inspiration to never give up. So, I am glad I did it, but I am also glad that part is over.

I am getting tons of feedback for the support group, which is so cool! I have this feeling that this is going to make a difference in people's lives, how great is that?

Well, that is all today! Have a great one.

No comments:

Post a Comment