Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The Wife's perspective on her Husband's perspective....

So, Eddie did a pretty good blog I have to admit. He did however forget to mention that I also like Cake Boss...he just doesn't even know me! Today is our anniversary and I am on the computer and Eddie is snoring in our bedroom...how romantic. I guess after so many years you kinda get to that point. Our family really gets bombarded with holiday stuff this time of year, so we just throw it all together on the 4th. We have our anniversary on the 29th, and then my birthday on the 3rd, Independence day, and then Melody on the 7th. I think we will have a cookout on the 4th and try to hit Silver Beach sometime over the weekend and find a fireworks display, pretty low key.

We are adjusting to Eddie's new shift. I went to sleep with Letterman rather then my husband, Tobey kept looking around for him, unfortunately he won't see him for long. Eddie works from 6:30 at night until7:15 the next morning, which doesn't leave much free time. I will however enjoy the paychecks...so what do you do?

We have decided to go hardcore on our budget, which I am excited about but also a little scared. We are not real good with theses things and we also enjoy going out to eat. After crunching the numbers we came to the realization that we should never eat fast food again, just getting way to expensive. We also seen that a newer vehicle will have to wait until after Disney, so it looks like we will just have to learn to enjoy each others company for an 18 hour trip. But, it will be worth it to take our very first family vacation! We are however going to get a TV for the Suburban, I am not going that frugal...

Well, that is all for today, there is just not much to report on....have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment