Monday, October 18, 2010

The keyboard.....

My lovely children spilled soda on the keyboard, so I am typing this using an on-screen keyboard. Very annoying.

We have had sick kids again this week,I am starting to wonder if this is just going to be the norm. Anyway, Tobey should FINALLY go back to school on Tuesday.

We have a busy week planned so if I don't blog much, forgive me. We have 2 birthdays and the never ending packing to do. Tobey has also decided that sleep is not a priority anymore, again i say the boy is lucky he's so cute.

2 years ago yesterday we had our house fire. We were having such a great day that day, we put on a Christmas layaway, had breakfast out, and then while getting our Pastor an appreciation card, we got a phone call, that our home was on fire. I think the worst part was losing all our pictures and the kids baby books. Everything else was just things. Another tough part was they never let us back in to see what we could salvage, anyway that is the past.

Well, that is all until I buy a keyboard! Have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment