Monday, December 20, 2010

What a week!

I am exhausted but happy....this has been the most insane week EVER!!!But now? I have a little bit more unpacking and, a little more shopping and then a week of Christmas festivities for just us!

So first and foremost we are loving our new house....I couldn't ask for anymore.Last night after our third holiday party in 2 days we sat around our tree and watched TV with the kids, and we felt at home. We are safe and warm and blissfully happy, and we were also jacked up on Chocolate...perfect life.

I got my tattoo on Friday...I got the "Imagine" part done. The portrait is too time intensive and expensive for a week before Christmas. The pain was not bad, and I have not died from infection so life is good!

I went to the Civic theatre with CJ and friends to see Miracle on 34th Street, this has become a tradition that I love and gives me some time with Lena.

The boys are adjusting to the new house pretty good. Edwin is sleeping in his bedroom and he loves it in there. And Tobey I think finally realized yesterday that he is home. They get to stay at their school which is such a huge relief to me...the kids are so happy at Darden and that is one less change on them.

Today on the agenda I am finally going to the grocery store and I am making gingerbread houses and trains with the kids...God help me because I really suck at these things and my patience for them quickly flys out the window. Eddie is going to work at the old house and come home in time for dinner and go to work....so that is the plan today. If I come on here ranting and raving tomorrow you will know that the gingerbread experience was an epic fail....See you Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment