Friday, July 2, 2010

They are all nuts....

Yesterday I couldn't blog because if I sat down for more than 2 minutes something or someone was in need of my attention! So today while only 2 are awake I figured that I should get some "work" done. I thought it would be fun to tell you some phrases that were said in our house yesterday from my children that I have decided should be raised to find their own personalities, unfortunately none of them have a normal personalty!

Emily " Our bathroom smells like peanut butter!" I didn't think it did.
" My guts are spilling out!" She got a cut on her foot.
" Edwin just killed me!" He did in fact try to push her down when she got to close to him.


Melody " The kitty is dead." He was sleeping.
"No, Elmo world!" They tried to change the channel on her.
" Edwin killed me!" Again just stay away from Edwin.

Edwin " I am not here to eat!" Edwin seeing what we were eating for dinner.
"Pink belly." He just randomly says this all the time.
"OH NOOOO!!!" We ran out of mac and cheese.

Olivia though had the line of the day' when we handed her dinner (turkey and stuffing casserole) she said " Is that cat food for dinner?" I simply shook my head!

Well, today I am going over to CJ's for a sleepover and Eddie is holding down the fort. I get to eat junk food and sleep in, he gets to take all 7 kids to a movie being shown on the gridiron at The College Football Hall of Fame. Seems like a fair switch to me!

Eddie already game me my birthday gift since I won't be home until tomorrow afternoon. He got me a purse, Green Day cd and a candle. This will be the dreaded 34th birthday so I am not particularly looking forward to it, but gifts are cool!

After I get home we are going to visit the in-laws at Jellystone park. I am trying a new approach with the whole in-law thing so let's see if it works. I am going to attempt to actually talk to them and try to let them see my side of things. I am going to tell them the way that I want us and the boys especially to be treated. That they don't need pity or ignored or talked to in that little baby voice. I am taking 2 different devices to help corral Tobey so I will tell them not to take the kennel.

Sunday after church we will do the whole cook-out thing because you are supposed too! But to be honest I have not been in the mood to cook-out since the whole electricity thing. We will probably just get some stuff done around the house and then go to Silver Beach on Monday when the crowds will not be so extreme (I hope).

Well, that's all here. I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment