Friday, March 11, 2011

Blogging....

I seem to have become an epic fail at blogging lately,I apologize. I will try and get better.

My new job, though I love it has been more hours than I ever expected. And things at home never pause just because you are putting in extra hours. So, here is the update on my offspring.

Lena is going on her first date tomorrow with Mac the boy that she met at the dance a couple of weeks ago. I think she is more excited about the actual movie than the boy...which is fine by me. His Dad is going to pick her up in the morning and then sit behind them at the movies. They talk every night and send each other drawings by Facebook. Cute?Yes....Scary? Heck yes! And makes me feel old.

Alison is now totally recovered from being so sick and back to her odd self. She is doing great with her new chores and is busy creating comics for hours at a time.

Edwin is doing better at becoming more independent...it took a month of work but he is now totally getting himself ready for school. Now for the other 6...well, 7if you include Eddie.

Olivia is getting very excited about her upcoming Dr. appointment. She is the only kid I know of that loves going to the Dr, any Dr. Olivia has some health issues that we are dealing with, which I will go into further detail about on another blog.

Tobey Jude....he is still talking away. Every morning I wake up and the first thing I do is to see if he has lost any language, every night I go to sleep praying that it stays. He has got some aggression back, but it is controllable.

Emily is her usual self....she is a smart little bugger.The other day she found a stick in the shape of a "Y" and said "Look,it's a dousing rod.".Wow.

Melody is her odd self, the kid is simply insane at times. For example, while her Dad was asleep this morning, she put a diaper on his head. I should have taken a picture.

The fish are all still alive.Despite Tobey's best efforts they have manged to make it.

This weekend I work massive hours so Eddie will be solo with the kids...he does have the weekend off finally so hopefully he comes out ok.He is also going to be in a skit at Church so he is pretty hyped about that! So,that is all today....I will see you Monday,I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment