Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I flunked what?!?!?!?!?!?!?

So today I had to take testing for my new job (second job, but that will be another post) and we joked around about them training me on Autism. I mean really, what new thing are they going to enlighten me on? This is my life.

So after watching one of those boring videos, with the disco music and horrible acting it was time to take the test. I then realized that the test is from 2004. So here was one of the questions...
1. True or false Autism effects 1 in 500 children.
That my friends is false it is 1 out of 110. But, I got it wrong because in 2004 there was not as many kids diagnosed with Autism. ( they obviously had no idea that the Holstein's would be such breeders!)

And the whole freaking test was that way! So I missed 7 out of 10! And I failed the test on Autism! Holy crap! So, after I made my case they gave me my A, thank you very much.

1 comment:

  1. OH MY! The latest I heard, the margine is narrowing and it is even fewer than 1 in 110...I think it was 1 in 90-something. Geez. I'm glad you set them straight. I have a 29 year old autistic son and if I failed that test, I'm afraid I would go postal. :)

    I found you through NetworkedBlogs and am now following. Please check me out when you get a chance and let me know if you'd like to exchange links on our blogrolls.

    ReplyDelete