Saturday, June 11, 2011

24-7





So, it's official...the kids are out of school for the summer. Holy crap, what did I get myself into?!?! I mean, these kids are going to be here 24 hours a day, seven days a week!



What am I supposed to do with them? What could I possibly do with them?


Just kidding! We actually have a lot of plans for them! First off, we have coupons for the kids to bowl for free.


Secondly, we are joining the Y. YMCA that is...I think the Village people would be proud. However, we will not be joining the navy...


Thirdly, the kids will be participating in reading programs at the library.


Finally, there's always manual labor. My favorite!


What are you planning on doing with your younguns? If you have no younguns anymore, or yet, what are you yourself planning on doing? Comment below!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment