Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Hello World!!!!!

As you know the kids are out of school, and I am out of my mind! It isn't that bad and I know that I should enjoy them time I have with all 7. Tobey and Edwin are going to Extended School Year on July 5th, and then at the end of August all 7 are going! That still seems insane. I keep getting asked what I am going to do with all of them gone....I thought about going to school myself. But I am not sure about taking on more debt. Dilemma's, dilemma's.





So, last week we talked to a credit counselor. We want to buy a house but when you owe your first born to Memorial Hospital it seems like an impossible dream. Going on, so after finding out where we stand we will be able to buy a house in 2 years after we have established some credit. So, now the car payment is a good thing....go figure!





So, Eddie has been doing pretty good on this whole fitness thing. He is still running some and now he is taking Martial Arts. He was in a lot of pain last week, but he survived!





So, here is my update on the kids....





Lena, if you have seen on Facebook is in a relationship! I think she may actually want to go back to school now.....

Alison, is doing pretty good, I have been having lots of talks with her about her Dr. appointments.

Edwin is LOVING his summer break. He has been spending a lot of time playing by himself in the backyard, he needs the quiet.

Olivia is so happy that one of her old teachers is picking her up for the day in the near future....Thank you Mrs. Yoder for making her summer with that one!

Tobey Jude ohhh my Tobey Jude. That precious boy now says strawberry, but he says "Strawbreberry", how flipping cute is that?

Emily did the cutest thing the other day. She came down the steps in full Princess attire while Eddie was scrubbing out the fridge. So, she decided to pick up some paper towel and help him out. Eddie looked at her and said that he didn't know that princesses cleaned refrigerators. She told him that they do, but only when the Princes are being lazy. Nice!

Melody has been good this week but you can tell that she wishes the big kids were back in school. She misses our time together.

And me? Well, I had to make a very hard decision this week. I decided to resign from my job and move onto another company. I love the job, I love the clients (they are family to me) but I am not in love with the staffing issues. Part of me feels guilty about leaving the clients, they do not attach themselves to staff easily because they leave. This is going to be a hard 2 weeks. So, tomorrow I have to meet with my bosses so they can try and talk me into staying.....Awkward.

Talk to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment