Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day Eddie!

As you are outside grilling and being all manly I wanted to jump on here and tell you thanks for a few things, so here I go....
  • Thanks for asking me to marry you, and for not letting a single day go by without making me laugh to the point of tears.
  • Thank you for Lena Elaine, Alison Rose, Edwin Jesse, Olivia Grace, Tobey Jude, Emily Frances and Melody Summer....for them I will never be able to thank you enough.
  • Thank you for bringing our family to Christ.
  • Thank you for fixing the car, the toilet, the sink..the list goes on and on.
  • Thank you for putting up with all the pets I keep bringing into our home.
  • Thank you for giving me back rubs every night even though you are tired.
But most of all thank you for showing me what a real man is. You have been faithful to me and our family for 17 years, despite the fact that we have had a lot thrown at us....you never turned away. Thank you for being the a great example to our daughters of what they need to look for in their own spouse, for showing them what kind of Dad that they are going to want for their kids. Thank you for being the most involved Dad I know, and you manage to do that with 7 kids.

Happy Father's Day, Eddie. I love you more than you will ever know......

No comments:

Post a Comment