Thursday, July 7, 2011

I am 35 now!!!!!

First off I have a on of people to thank for the best Birthday ever!!! Thank you Eddie for throwing me such an awesome party and for loving me enough to put yourself through that stress. Second I want to thank CJ, Sarah and Kris for all the work you put into it...I am humbled. And last to all the people that showed up! Holy Cow I had no idea I was so popular!!!!

My birthday started with Eddie waking me up and telling me happy birthday, first thing I said was I want to go to Cracker Barrel! I have been craving that place since Disney! So we got the kids all dressed in their Old Navy 4th of July shirts (they looked like an ad) and headed to Church. Eddie was the kids worship leader for 2 services and I was a ranger for 1. Eddie had the kids sing Happy Birthday to me and I could have killed him! So, going on after Church Eddie ran me all over town and then told me he lost his work keys at Church. I was a little miffed and wanting to go out to eat!!! Anyway we pulled up and there was several cars there, we all walked in to "find his keys" and I walked into the Rock Star room to about 70 of my favorite people!!! I was in shock literally! I mean all these people took time out of their holiday weekend to surprise me.

The theme was The Beatles (you are shocked I am sure) and I even got gifts! Best day EVER!!!! Three people got up and gave me a Eulogy while I sat in front of a coffin cutout holding lilies. I got the most props for being able to put up with Eddie, I believe the word saint was used. To sit there and have 3 people that you respect (CJ,Kris and Sarah) and tell you what an impact you have had on their lives is surreal. I laughed, I cried...it was great!

I told people that I may just go wild now that I made it to 35. I think I may have started already. This past year I got my first tattoo and then last Thursday I got a funky haircut and got carmel and burgundy highlights.... Next? Who knows, the list is endless!

I did make it to Cracker Barrel. I had Chicken and Dumplings....they were great! They sang Happy Birthday to me and gave me double chocolate fudge Coca Cola cake! By the way they go a great thing at that place, anyone of any age can order off the kids menu! How cool is that?

So, that was my Birthday. Thank you again so much everyone for being there and giving me such a perfect day with all the people I love. I will never forget it. I love all of you and so blessed to have all of you in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment