Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Hello, I have Comcast again!!!!!!

I have no idea what to blog about, I am still in shock that we have Internet again and I am back with the living. Well, among the living that have Internet.

At first I was going to blog about what I saw on the Today show with the 14 year old special needs girl that was abused by her aid and teacher, but to be honest I was so pissed when I saw that, I don't want to go there again.

Then, I thought I would blog about the kids and what I am thankful for instead, because there is enough negativity out there.

So, I will now tell you everything I am thankful since there is a certain holiday coming up next week.



  • My Church and Jesus, first and foremost. I have such an amazing Lord for giving me the life I have now. And I thank him daily for putting Living Stones in our lives. I have no idea where our family would be without them. And, I couldn't love my Church family anymore.

  • My husband, Eddie is not only a great provider but he is the funniest guy I know. I am more in love with him today then I was 16 years ago when we met.

  • All 7 of the amazing kids that we have been given, you guys are such amazing kids and to be honest I have no idea how I haven't messed you guys up yet. I love you so much.

  • I am thankful for my warm home, and for appliances that work. Except for the washer. I am not thankful for you washer.....you, and the crazy things that I have to do to you to get you to work is insane. Why can't you be one of those normal washers? You know the one that the neighbors have? There is no magnets or praying involved in their washing needs. I will go on......

  • The schools that my kids are in. All 6 of them have been awesome in not only teaching my kids, but also they have been awesome in loving them and understanding our family dynamic. I adore every teacher that my kids have.

  • I am thankful for my friends, the sane ones that keep me from going postal and the insane ones that make me laugh until I cry.

  • One of the biggest things I am thankful for is how far the boys have come in a year. Edwin who is a honors student again, is in love with Jesus and is becoming such a neat young man. A few years ago, he was left in a corner and was called unteachable. And Tobey Jude, holy cow the boy talks. He talks more everyday. He calls me Mom, he tells me that he loves me daily. Even if I never have a "real" conversation with him, I am alright with that. I already have so much more that we were told we would get.

  • I am thankful for the all the Dr.s that we have now, they have bent over backwards for us and they totally understand what we need before we even know.

  • And there is like a thousand more things but, I don't have all day to blog. Tobey has an eye infection, ahhhh life.

So, that is all for today. I hope that you are enjoying the season and take time to think about all the things you are thankful for.


1 comment:

  1. Great pic! I am glad you are now back up on Comcast. Should you need further assistance, please feel free to contact me. I work for Comcast.

    Mark Casem
    Comcast Corp.
    National Customer Operations
    We_can_help@cable.comcast.com

    ReplyDelete