Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I have no title, sorry....

I sat here for 10 minutes trying to think of a title and I came up with nothing...life will go on.

Tobey Jude has shorter hair now, I didn't think I would like it, but I do! Please don't tell Eddie he is right, I will never hear the end about the one time in his life that he was right about something. It is much easier to fix in the mornings and you can see that precious face better, so I am happy with it. The Barber was amazing with him and we will be going back. I will also recommend him to other families when they ask, it is so hard to find Barbers to work with special needs.

We have had a busy week already but I am soooo looking forward to having some time off. I have 4 days in a row off! WooHoo! I love my job but I was getting burned out on it.

Eddie's new job is going very well, he loves not being on that third shift anymore and having only 40 hours a week. It is still weird seeing him get dressed up and putting on cologne every morning.

Speaking of Eddie, I miss the guy. Because we both work and have a ton of commitments, we don't see each other as much as we would like. I have no idea when we became that couple that has to text each other and leave notes for each other. Some of our longest conversations are emails anymore. Don't get me wrong we know that we have to work and we are blessed to have good jobs, but it is hard on family life.

Next month we will be married 15 years! That makes us sound so old. We are going on our Annual Date Night! We are going to see the Monkees and go to the Emporium, I can't wait! Now, after our last date night we found out that Tobey was a very sick little guy with lead poisoning. I am in hopes that the Monday after doesn't bring anymore bad news. If it does, I may have to cancel our Annual Date Night!

This Friday we are taking Alison and Melody to the Dr., this will be their first appointments with the new Dr. The Dr. will then officially have all 7 kids under her care, I hope she can handle it...haha!

You would think with how deep I am into this Autism thing that this wouldn't make me nervous...but it still does. She wants to test both of them for Autism because there is obviously a genetic link with Eddie and I. I am about 90% sure that Alison has Autism, she has had Autistic tendencies for a while. She is not as severe as the boys so it was put on the back burner. Melody? Well, I have seen a few things...impulsivity, sensory issues and language delays. So, if they are Autistic, I will be ok, I obviously have been down that road before.

Our Divine Miss Em is 5 now. She is such a neat kid, it is hard to find the right words to describe her...all I can say is she is an absolute blessing to our lives and has brought extreme joy to us. I love my time with her and not to thrilled about her going to school. She however is elated about it!

Well, that is all for today...I have housework to do! Have a good one....

No comments:

Post a Comment