Sunday, October 16, 2011

A good Sunday!

Today we had to be at Church at 8:30, which is quite the feat when we live in a different town. But I had it in my mind to not be screaming at the top of my lungs "Get in the car, let's try and look like a normal family ". And I succeeded!

The kids were dare I say cooperative? And Eddie laid out everything the night before. We had a good morning. I served in Kids Kanyon for the first service and then during second service I sat with Lena, Edwin and Alison. Eddie thought we would take Edwin up for Communion which to be honest made me a nervous wreck. I was just waiting for Edwin to say something like "Oh, Jesus is dead again". ( He just realized 2 weeks ago he is alive!) but, the boy did well even though I don't think he liked the little Chiclets looking things. And then when he returned to his seat he prayed with Eddie! I know, right? The boy that would like to kill me on a daily basis and has told twins that he finds them creepy PRAYED!! There is hope my friends, maybe some day he will be a pastor at his own Church, or work at Krispy Kreme....I am good either way.

Well, the week has come and I will be the Mother of 2 teenagers on Saturday. Is this some kind of cruel joke? I mean really I am not doing so great with one. Alison is not going to celebrate her birthday on the 22nd because we are having a Precious Stones event, but we are doing something really cool on the 29th. We are taking the kids to Newton Park which does safe trick or treating, and then I am taking Alison on a spooky wagon ride and they are opening up this "haunted" school. She is going to flip.

Eddie got the final word on going back to school. I am going to be married to an Industrial Engineer in a few years! He has a meeting on Wednesday with a lady from Purdue, we are so blessed to get this kind of opportunity and it is paid for! How cool is that? Now, of course we are back to that old enemy the schedule, but I know that everything will work out.

So, I think that is all today, I am sure that you are in shock that I blogged 2 times this week. And, also I am begging for candy donations for Fall-oween, so if you would love to help out some amazing special needs kids, facebook me. Have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment