Friday, January 22, 2010

Am I doing this write?

Well, I am going to give this a try......

I am a mom of 7 awesome kids, wife to an awesome husband and fan of Tinkerbell. I also happen to be the mother to 2 sons who happen to have autism, which is what I am usually defined by. "Oh I feel so bad for her, they have 2 sons with autism". It is not easy, no one said that motherhood is. But we are really just a typical family o.k. typical LARGE family that has disabilities to deal with.

I always see people on Facebook (which I am on way too much) saying what they accomplish that day. It's funny because it seems like their busiest day that would be slow for me.... This is what I have done as of 1:00 today....

  • Got 5 kids up and dressed for school
  • Wrote 2 notes to teachers
  • 3 loads in the dishwasher
  • made 7 beds
  • vacuumed
  • 6 loads of laundry
  • Fed kids
  • programmed a talking machine
  • played Zombies with Emily and Melody
  • Called 2 doctors, 1 therapist, 1 pharmacy, 1 teacher and Dad
  • Ignored calls from Family Video (we lost a Phineas and Ferb DVD) need to call them and fess up
  • Caught Tobey as he propelled himself off the couch
  • Argued with a soon to be teenager about how to talk to a parent
  • burned chicken nuggets, had to make more

Now granted I have been up since 5:30 because I had to go to Wal-Mart, only to forget diapers, I will never learn to keep a list!

Well, this is kinda fun but I seem to have this like Doogie Howser music in my head(he is kinda hot!) And Tobey is trying to jump off the banister now sooooo later!

2 comments:

  1. Yet, you didn't make your husband dinner...hhhmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sam just told me about your blog today and I am LOVING reading it!!! One thing I want to know though....what is up with you thinking the gay guys are hot (Adam Lambert, Doogie Howser....) you are a HOOT! I'm so glad I know you. :)

    ReplyDelete